This extension optimizes the way images are displayed in Safari. When an image is loaded without a wrapping page, as an image URL, CenterImages takes care of it.
- The image is centered horizontally and vertically.
- One click of the mouse toggles between fullscreen and original size.
- The background color can be made to automatically fit the image, or set to any brightness just by dragging the mouse.
CenterImages can optimize dull images within the browser window. The enhanced image can be downloaded. To test this function just click here after installation.
CenterImages has already been downloaded 4.899 times!
- Hint: everything can be done with the mouse.
- Click on the image to zoom in and out.
- Click-and-drag on the background to adjust the brightness: up=brigther, down=darker.
- A red label “EC” indicates that the image contrast can be enhanced. Double click on the background to toggle image optimization.
- Enhanced images can be dragged to the desktop or saved to disk via context menu.
- An extension bar will appear. Use it if you like – or dismiss it with the × button on the right. You can turn it on again via the menu or the settings.
- Use the extension preferences for further customization.
Thank you für trying CenterImages!
Send your feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enhanced Images can be dragged to the Desktop.
- Redesigned Extension Bar
- Full ImageBam support
- Entire codebase refactored.
- Backwards compatible to Safari 5 again
- 6.0.1: Small bug in 6.0 corrected (THX Ronald!)
- 6.0.2: Another small bug fixed
- The toolbar button is now hidden by default.
- twice as fast as version 4
- automatic background color (see Extension Bar)